Blue Trinity provide a full service mediation solution in the U.K. We have a team of highly skilled and accredited mediators.
Benefits of Mediation
Mediation is a flexible process conducted confidentially in which a neutral person actively assists parties in working towards a negotiated agreement of a dispute of difference, with the parties in ultimate control of the decision to settle and the terms of resolution.
- Parties can mediate at any stage before or during proceedings
- Mediation is confidential and ‘without prejudice’ (nothing said in the mediation is admissible as evidence in legal proceedings)
- Any settlement reached is legally binding once put into writing and signed by the parties
- Mediation is voluntary, but refusal to mediate can give rise to cost sanctions in court proceedings
- Courts actively encourage parties to consider mediation